Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome

Dear Parents/Guardians


I am your child’s ELA teacher, and I am delighted to have your child in my class this year. I am looking forward to a very successful year and I know you are too. I have high expectations for your child and I will do all that I can to help your child achieve those expectations.

Your support will have a positive influence on your child’s learning. During the year if there is a need to discuss your child’s progress or if a problem arise, please feel free to write a note or call the school for an appointment.

Regarding the grading policy in my class, your child is expected to complete his/her assignments daily. Each student will be supplied with an assignment book. It will be their responsibility to record their daily work in this book. This book will enable you to track on your child’s daily assignments.

I hope by working together we can create a great opportunity for your child’s development.



Sincerely,

Julia Serewko